Saturday, August 9, 2008

Acknowledgements

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful hospitality we were shown on this trip. Everyone's picture is posted who provided us with accomodations, dinner in, dinner out, beer, and/or breakfast. Not only was this the funnest raodtrip of my life, I got to see many friends and family who I love and miss very much along the way. Derek decided he hates blogs and is sadly not going to be adding any more commentary, but I know he feels the same. Please accept our gracious thanks! We all made it to California happily and healthily (even Lowrider after attemped suicide and Krull the Warrior King after being left overnight in the car). I welcome everyone to come visit us in San Francisco so we can return the favor, and please keep in touch! Our address will be 427 Arballo Dr., San Francisco, CA 94132. This completes my first ever, and probably last ever, blog. Cheers!

No comments: