Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I-da-ho




I'm moving to the city of my dreams, yet somehow I am jealous of Dedeke and Barry. We went for a walk in Hamilton and passed the buildings where they work. The view from their building is of a several thousand-foot-tall mountain. Bummer. And we had such a nice time sitting in their big back yard on a perfect summer evening. I'm fairly sure San Fran doesn't have big back yards. At least not ones I can afford. Not that I'm complaining...

We stopped in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, today and took a short hike on Tubb Hill, which is covered in pine trees and overlooks a purdy lake. After passing through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, it is vividly clear to me that I love the mountains, and I love cowboys. Derek better go find his boots quick, cause otherwise I'm gonna ride off into the sunset with some dude in chaps on a mustang. And I'm gonna like it.

No comments: